Are you going Vegan this January? There’s plenty of new meat-free options at White Rose Shopping Centre this Veganuary, the annual celebration of all things vegan. Whether you’re a lifelong plant-based eater or just interested in mixing up your meals, the centre’s restaurants have got every diner covered.
Below are just a few of the Vegan options available:
- Greggs’ lauded vegan steak bake
- Prezzo’s garlic mushroom pizza
- Pavs Dhaba’s Thali tray, with three different vegan curries
- Wagamama’s Vegatsu, a vegan take on its popular katsu curry, and fish-less suika tuna
- Pizza Hut’s brand new pepperphoni pizza, plus its existing offerings from vegan BBC jackfruit to hot ‘n’ spicy veg
- An entire vegan menu at Chiquito, including the Palm Heart Baja Bowl and Chocolate Coconut Lava Cake
- TGI Friday’s plant-based vegan burger
- A choice of soya amritsari in burrito, bowl, or wrap at Wrapchic
- Non-dairy milks including coconut, almond, and soya for no extra charge at Costa Coffee
- Frankie & Benny’s vegan menu, boasting burgers, pastas, a fry up, and even no-cheesecake
- Spud-u-Like’s fragrant coconut and lime curry or baked beans filling – both on offer with a free drink in January
- Vegan PERinaise new in at Nando’s
Steven Foster, General Manager of White Rose Shopping Centre, said: “January is a great time to try something different, and there are more incredible plant-based options than ever before. You don’t have to commit to a complete lifestyle change, even a meal or day a week can have an impact.
“We’re looking forward to visitors’ feedback on our restaurants’ new vegan dishes.”
Do let us have your feedback and recipes so we can share with other readers. Email PR@topicuk.co.uk or use the contact page.