Wouldn't it be great if you could plan your social media for the next few months in just 2 hours?
You can at Savvy Socials Workshop. This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You don't have much time for planning your socials
- You're not sure what to post on your socials
- You don't know how to attract potential clients
- You've run out of ideas on what to post
- You'd like to learn something new
- You'd like to grow your social media
- You'd like to keep consistent with socials & sales
- You'd like to save time & money by getting your socials sorted yourself
- You already have a social media presence but need some guidance with planning your content
If any of the above sound familiar then come along to my workshop.
- learn the best techniques for planning & creating your content
- be away from any distractions, with time to focus & get creative
- meet other local businesses with a coffee & chat
- have all your content planned to give you more time & freedom
- be more likely to have consistent customers during the January slump, due to being more consistent on your social media
- This 2 hour workshop for all small businesses includes:
- Worksheets to help you with brainstorming & planning
- Tea/coffee & refreshments
- Content ideas & tips
- A chance to chat with other local businesses
- A free gift on arrival
Early Bird tickets available at only £50 if you book your seat before the 18th September 2022 (type Earlybird at checkout) After this date the price will be £65 Only 10 seats are available.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday 4th October 2022 10am-12pm at Blake House York.
To book: https://www.subscribepage.com/savvysocials
Follow @blossomtreesocial for more social media tips
Blossoming Hub Membership Information
Blossoming Hub is a monthly subscription supporting independent hair & beauty professionals to grow (and enjoy) a consistently successful business. By helping with their business, social media & mindset. For more information click the below link: