Developer and Asset Manager, MEPC, has switched its community events programme to a virtual one, meaning the people of Leeds can access some familiar Wellington Place community spirit from the comfort of their homes.
The programme of events is open to all and encourages people to step away from their improvised desks for a host of wellbeing sessions that include:
- Weekly Virtual Chair Yoga Sessions
- Friday Cyber Sing-alongs with the Wellington Place Choir
- Free online wellbeing workshops on how to keep calm and remain healthy and productive during uncertain times
- Virtual Book Club
- L1 live classes on Facebook and Instagram
- Whitehall Clinic virtual GP appointments and video sessions with its consultant Psychologist, Linda Barker
Dominique Simcox, Head of Customer Experience at MEPC Wellington Place, said:“Although our usual Wellington Place community may not be together in person at this time, we wanted to ensure that they, along with their families and the wider city, could enjoy some of our most popular community activities.
“Our virtual events are a fantastic way to enjoy some social interaction during times of self-isolation and remote working. We aim to bring people together, raise morale and spread some smiles by providing these virtual sessions.”